In this section, you will see how we gather, use and disclose information we get from our visitors. This includes users who register on the site, submit an inquiry form, or purchase our products and services.
How We Collect Information
We ask for personal information such as name, email address, mailing address and mobile number when you fill out a form or make a purchase of our products or services. You may be asked for specific information when ordering or registering on the site.
We do this for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience. The information you provide will enable us to better respond to the specific needs of Third Stage Marketing visitors.
- To improve customer service. The information you provide will help us respond to customer requests and support issues more efficiently. We can also use the information to communicate concerning order status or requests for information.
- To improve the Third Stage Marketing website. The information and feedback you provide can be our basis for the improvement of our products and services.
How We Use Information
For purchase transactions, we collect transactional information or personally identifiable information, such as your name, contact number, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, credit card or other information.
For processing transactions, the information you provide will not be transferred or sold without your consent, except for the explicit purpose of delivering your purchased product or service.
To maintain the Third Stage Marketing website, its contents and operation, we will use the information you submit to us as only we see appropriate. We will only share this information with outside parties under necessary circumstances, for instance, for purposes of our site’s functionality.
For the protection of Third Stage Marketing and the community, we exercise the right to share your information in response to court orders, subpoenas, and other legal processes. This provides us with evidences in the event of user violations of our policies.
- to improve website security
- to obtain information about the preferences of website visitors
We limit the access to your personal information to our employees as part of our confidentiality measure.